Can't Delete Homescreen Bookmark

Can't Delete Homescreen Bookmark

New postby c0rinne on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:48 am

Initially I tried to reinstall the bookmarks because the icons went blank. That didn't work, so I tried to delete them and this popped up:

The bookmarks won't leave the app even though they are no longer in my Downloads or WebShortcuts folder (where I originally put them the first time I downloaded them).
Blackberry 8520
T-Mobile
c0rinne

Re: Can't Delete Homescreen Bookmark

New postby skipcuda on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:18 pm

9550 (.320) V .1.12 Since I loaded 1.12, after a reboot I get a "Home Screen Bookmark" in my Home Screen Bookmarks page. It wasn't there prior to 1.12, and I never added that as one. Anyone else getting that? If I delete it on the next reboot it comes right back.
skipcuda

New postby marwatk on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:29 pm

If you see that again can you grab a stack trace for me? I haven't been able to figure out where this one happens.

http://www.versatilemonkey.com/wiki/Cap ... tack_Trace

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

New postby Red261 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:28 pm

i had that happen downloading newer version fixed it though. not sure why it happened either

just noticed something thats not really a bug but is redundant. when creating a homescreen bookmark in the run what: selection there is an option to set it as "take a picture" then it allows you to set the format, but there is also the option in the run what: option to "Run VT Applet where you can set it to run just take a picture. these both do the same thing so one is unnecessary.
Red261

New postby marwatk on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Yeah, the 'Applet' version is really there only to highlight that hte feature exists, ideally you'll use the 'Take A Picture' Run What instead of the applet.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to Bugs and help