Really Convenience Keys null

Really Convenience Keys null

New postby dejans on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:44 am

When editing convenience keys there is "null: Popup Menu Default" shortcut displayed that can't be deleted (Error deleting Shortcut: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException: index -1 <=17), nor can be edited as it just creates another instance, leaving the prior null one.

Using on Curve 8900 with 5.0.461 OS (yes beta, I know).

Regards, Dejan.
dejans

Re: Really Convenience Keys null

New postby dmont on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:43 am

My 9530 (OS5.0.0.419) does this also. I've not been able to set up a workable convenience key from this function. (My right CKey is occupied. I'll release it and see if the default works then.) Testing the settings from the menu within the edit screen, the settings work as selected.

-dm
Daniel Montgomery
Summerville, SC; USA
BB Storm (9530); OS 5.0.0.419
Verizon
longtime PodTrapper
Recent VersaTooler
dmont

New postby harringg on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:24 am

I can't get the RCK to take a picture regardless of which button I choose on my Storm 2, locked or otherwise.

I too have the null on my Storm 2.

Storm 2 9550, v5.0.0.320 (Platform 4.2.0.124), Verizon
harringg

New postby benjaminm on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:28 am

I am finding that you are unable to edit the null: popup menu default. When I wanted to change that convenient key to double tap end key to bring up pop up menu it created a new shortcut item below default. As well if you press the end key multiple times it will open that short cut multiple times...I think if its open once then pressing it again either closes it or does not open a second shortcut window.

I am as well getting the same error when I am trying to delete the null popup menu default as listed above on my Storm 2 9550.
benjaminm

New postby marwatk on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:53 am

Thanks guys, I've fixed the null shortcut in 0.1.5 going out here in a little bit. I'll make a post to the announcements forum when I release it.

For the keys not working at all, can you send me a copy of your logs? (Menu->Show logs in the main app). Just copy and paste them into an email to me and hopefully I'll be able to fix that one as well.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to Bugs and help