Two Podtrapper Android Questions.

Anything that isn't a bug or feature request goes here

Two Podtrapper Android Questions.

New postby otaku91 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:06 am

I have two questions regarding Podtrapper for Android that I was hoping folks could help me with.

The first is how do I remove a folder I added to the home screen? I added a shortcut to a folder on my SD card to my home screen, but I can't figure out how to remove it.

The second is a bit more complicated. Is there a combination of settings that will automatically update feeds when connected over cellular, but not automatically download new podcasts while at the same time downloading new podcasts automatically when connected to wifi?

Thanks in advance.
otaku91

Re: Two Podtrapper Android Questions.

New postby otaku91 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:08 am

I forgot one other part of the second question, I would also like to download on demand over cellular, but automatically over wifi. Does that plus what I have in the previous post make sense?
otaku91

Re: Two Podtrapper Android Questions.

New postby marwatk on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Hi there,

otaku91 wrote:The first is how do I remove a folder I added to the home screen? I added a shortcut to a folder on my SD card to my home screen, but I can't figure out how to remove it.

If you press and hold on that it should bring up the menu with the (poorly labeled) "Delete Podcast" item. That should clear it out for you. Let me know if not.

otaku91 wrote:The second is a bit more complicated. Is there a combination of settings that will automatically update feeds when connected over cellular, but not automatically download new podcasts while at the same time downloading new podcasts automatically when connected to wifi?

Yep, set your global download settings to 'Updates only' for the cell network, but "Yes" for wifi. That should do what you're after.

You can download any one on-demand by viewing your downloads, press and holding one, and choosing 'Override methods'.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to General Discussion