How's this for a motto?

Anything that isn't a bug or feature request goes here

How's this for a motto?

New postby FragU on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:19 pm

Marcus, et al -

What do you think about this for a PodTrapper tag line:

Carry your Berry. Period.

Sure sums up my thoughts, and thanks for Marcus' efforts, is EXACTLY what I have been looking for.

- Larry
FragU

Re: How's this for a motto?

New postby Loopy on Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:10 pm

Ummm... that's not a good motto/tagline. It doesn't even make any sense to me. What does it have to do with podcasts?
Loopy

New postby countstex on Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:32 pm

Not sure I'm following the train of thought either. I carried my blackberry everywhere before anyway, PodTrapper hasn't made me do that, what it's given me is no excuse to to keep up with all my podcasts.
countstex

New postby marwatk on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:06 pm

:) I think Larry means you don't have to carry your ipod anymore. Which is definitely the case, and I'm all for the enthusiasm, but me + marketing == teh suck. Heh.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

New postby diffused on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:33 pm

:shock:
diffused~

BOLD TOUCH 9930 O.S. 7.1.0.342
diffused

New postby countstex on Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:37 am

That would asume I have an ipod... which I don't.. or any other apple product.
countstex

New postby FragU on Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:38 am

I don't have any other Apple product either. I typically carry/walk/mow the lawn/etc with a Zune 80gb. Primarily, I use it to keep up with podcasts in the tech world... and always had the following issue:

When walking for exercise, I always had to carry my phone (blackberry) in case somebody absolutely HAD to get a hold of me... or more possibly when my heart gave up I had someone to call to tell "I've fallen and I can't get up." NOW I only carry my blackberry when walking (using upgraded Sony phones w/ mic), and it sits in my holster all the time rather than a clunky armband that I used to wear.

In my car I would have to connect my Zune to my crappy stereo via a cassette (remember those) adapter so I could keep up with 10+ podcasts weekly. NOW I put my Berry on speaker and set it over the visor - no strings attached.

I'm currently on a business trip to Dallas, and on the plane I listed to a podcast AND watched a movie; all from my Blackberry. Usually I have the Zune and its (different) headset, charger, etc.

I can't tell you how nice it is to have ONE DEVICE to do everything that I want - and the PodTrapper was the last piece I needed for full functionality.

Thanks again, Marcus for your continued work on making this an even better product.

- Larry
FragU

New postby countstex on Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:05 pm

OK, i see where you are coming from, and yes, that makes sense, although personally I also need my ebook reader (mobipocket), twitter, facebook app, and IM+ to keep me happy ;)
countstex

New postby dirtyharrywk on Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:41 pm

PodTrapper is my favorite BB app and the reason I no longer use/carry my Ipod.

Thank you Marcus!!
dirtyharrywk

New postby Guest on Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:29 pm

I agree I just purchased a Itouch then bought the storm now my touch sits in my gym bag not getting used. Dont tell my wife I wasted $300 :o

New postby marwatk on Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:11 pm

I agree I just purchased a Itouch then bought the storm now my touch sits in my gym bag not getting used. Dont tell my wife I wasted $300

I'll happily accept a 'donation' :) (not that i have much use for an ipod either, heh).

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to General Discussion