Questions

Anything that isn't a bug or feature request goes here

Questions

New postby bbstorm on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:34 am

Hello,

I just downloaded the trial onto my BB Storm and have a few questions.

First... using Verizon, is anyone aware of any problems enabling it to download podcasts over the cell network?

Second... Is there a way to make the app display a video podcast fullscreen when you rotate your storm to landscape mode?

Thanks!
bbstorm

Re: Questions

New postby arkolbus on Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:21 pm

bbstorm wrote:First... using Verizon, is anyone aware of any problems enabling it to download podcasts over the cell network?

I'm on Verizon, on the $30/mo. unlimited BIS plan. I download most of my podcasts OTA, and haven't had any problem. It amounts to gigabytes of media per month, but no problems so far. If I know I'll be downloading a lot (subscribing to a new podcast with a long archive) I usually use the desktop downloader to save time, but day-to-day everything is OTA.

Can't speak to your other question, since I'm on a Curve.
HTC Droid Incredible 2
Verizon Wireless
Android 2.3.3
Podtrapper 3.0.20
arkolbus

Re: Questions

New postby marwatk on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:09 pm

bbstorm wrote:Second... Is there a way to make the app display a video podcast fullscreen when you rotate your storm to landscape mode?

If you start out in landscape mode before playing the video it should work. Rotating while playing doesn't yet (as far as I know). I keep meaning to look at it but haven't had a chance yet.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to General Discussion