audiobooks place

Go here if you're having an issue with Podtrapper.

audiobooks place

New postby williamlmiles on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:02 pm

I bought this software because of its bookmark capability only to find out that bookmarks don't work. My audiobook playbacks are often not in the same place where I stopped the playback so I have to rewind for a while to relocate the spot where I stopped listening. So what's up? How is this any better than the BB media Player? Anyone have suggestions, is this a bug that can be fixed or if not, what are the plans to get bookmarks to acutally work?
williamlmiles

Re: audiobooks place

New postby marwatk on Sat May 01, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi there,

Sadly this one generally depends on your device. Are you on a CDMA device? (Sprint/Verizon)

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

New postby Guest on Mon May 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Nope I am on AT&T Bold 9700. I decided to put the audiobooks into mp4 format to see if that helps. Don't kow why it would but had to try something as this is extraordinarily annoying for me. I kept my old audiobook app which works fine within its limitations (it would sometimes freeze and cause my phone to reboot and it will lose its book mark in overly long books) and may default back to that.

New postby marwatk on Thu May 06, 2010 9:07 am

Hmm, ok. The 9700 shouldn't be having that problem unless they introduced it in one of the newest OS releases. Can you send me a copy of your logs next time you see it happen? (Via the 'Email Developer' menu item)

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to Bugs and help