podcast directory

Go here if you're having an issue with Podtrapper.

podcast directory

New postby dbajpai on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:25 pm

I messed something up, I think. I put a file in the podtrapper folder (an audiobook) so I'd be able to find it easily. Unfortunately when I tried to open podtrapper after that I get an error saying "uh-oh your podcast directory doesn't exist anymore". When I get to the "choose directory" screen, I don't have any options. How do I choose a directory? All it says there is "empty". Clicking "go into" does nothing, "select" says "nothing selected", and I don't know what to do with "make directory". If I back out of there, it just gets stuck on "requesting storage folder".

I've already moved that file out, but I'm not getting anywhere. I tried deleting podtrapper, and reinstalling and that didn't help either.
dbajpai

Re: podcast directory

New postby dbajpai on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:54 pm

I don't know what I did to cause that problem, but I ended up fixing it by installing an older version of podtrapper. I think that caused it to rebuild the directory. It didn't see the podcasts I'd already downloaded, but at least it's functional now.
dbajpai

New postby marwatk on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:45 pm

Hmm, well I'm glad it's working now, but that shouldn't have freaked it out so much. I'll have to check it out. It could be, though, that you ran PodTrapper while still connected to your computer and mass storage mode enabled (which prevents PodTrapper from seeing the SD card).

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

New postby dbajpai on Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Yeah, I don't know what it (or I) did, but I'm glad it's working. I love the program, btw. If I keep my Storm, this program will be a large part of the reason why.
dbajpai

Return to Bugs and help