"Purchase Not Found" No Reg Key (BB Tour 9630)

Go here if you're having an issue with Podtrapper.

"Purchase Not Found" No Reg Key (BB Tour 9630)

New postby jaydee311 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:20 am

Since my attempt at getting support directly from Versatile Monkey has gone unanswered I will post the question here. I ordered Podtrapper on September 4, 2010 and I was never sent a registration key. When I go to "my world" on Blackberry app world I see a notice on the Podtrapper application that says "Purchase not found" where the registration key would normally be. It's quite frustrating that I paid $9.99 for a program that doesn't even work (i have been charged and have received the confirmation email but it included no registration key) and nobody from Versatile Monkey has even attempted to respond to me in resolving this issue. Is there any way you can send me the registration key or just send me a refund because I shouldn't have to pay for a program that doesn't work and I can't get any support on. Thanks.
jaydee311

Re: "Purchase Not Found" No Reg Key (BB Tour 9630)

New postby marwatk on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:03 am

Hi there,

Sorry about that, this is one of the many (many, many, many, many) issues with the App World. Technically RIM should be support those purchases (at least the purchases), but they're incredibly difficult to get ahold of. I was out of town last weekend, so sorry for the delay in responding. I'm assuming you've already sent an email, so you should get a response as soon as I've gotten through them all. If not definitely repost.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to Bugs and help