Problem with new Verizon Fascinate

Go here if you're having an issue with Podtrapper.

Problem with new Verizon Fascinate

New postby BKVic on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Im having problems with the Podtrapper program that I downloaded this mourning. When listening to a podcast and the screen times out or if you turn it off you CAN NOT turn it back on without pulling the battery and doing a hard reset. It happened first this mourning and I didnt really think much about it but I was listening to the AndroidCentral podcast this afternoon and when the screen timed out I was unable to turn the screen back on without pulling the batter again. Once I got it up and running again I started playing a podcast and this time manually turned the screen off while still listening to the podcast and again could not turn the screen back on without doing a battery pull. Not sure if this effects all of the Samsung Galaxy s phones ,which the Fascinate is,or if this is a problem unique to the Verizon version.

Thanks alot for your help.

BKVic
BKVic

Re: Problem with new Verizon Fascinate

New postby BKVic on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:46 pm

I removed Podtrapper and the problem still persists so I'm gonna have to say its a problem with my new phone that just happened to start at the same time I installed the program.
BKVic

Re: Problem with new Verizon Fascinate

New postby marwatk on Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Hmm, ok. Definitely let me know if you figure out the cause and it's even slightly podtrapper related.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to Bugs and help