BBerry 3.0.1 Last Update Time Continually Changes

Go here if you're having an issue with Podtrapper.

BBerry 3.0.1 Last Update Time Continually Changes

New postby Bluewind on Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:35 am

This is a bug that has been around for awhile. I want my podcasts that I download hourly to always download at the same time (i.e., ten minutes after the hour). Initially the podcast settings page would show next podcast update to be 10:10a . If it looked later in the next 48 hours at the settings it would change to some random download time within the next hour. Within the next 24 hours the next download time would change to another random time. Something is causing the next upload time to continually change.

Expected behavior: If the next download time is set for ten minutes after the next hour, it should always remain at ten minutes after the next hour.

Thanks.
Bluewind

Re: BBerry 3.0.1 Last Update Time Continually Changes

New postby marwatk on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:05 am

This one is tricky. I may add a time setting like I have for the daily updates. Basically it's resetting it to be 1 hour from the last successful update (which may be up to 10 minutes off of the scheduled time)

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Re: BBerry 3.0.1 Last Update Time Continually Changes

New postby Bluewind on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:07 am

In the past releases the hourly time would change all over the hour. My minimal experience with the beta indicates a time grouping around ten minutes after the hour (which would be good). Thanks.
Bluewind

Return to Bugs and help