No Auto Downloads v 3.0.16 on Thunderbolt

Go here if you're having an issue with Podtrapper.

No Auto Downloads v 3.0.16 on Thunderbolt

New postby cadzilla74 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:48 am

So this I just noticed. I open PT on my TBolt and it goes straight to "No Downloads in Queue" and never wakes up. Did not have this problem with 3.0.15. If I click on Update All it runs through my subscribed list and for the second time now it has found new podcasts and downloaded them using this method. Why has it stopped checking the list on startup? I'm not leaving the app running and just moving away from it. I'm selecting Exit when I'm through using it. So when I launch it again it should be a fresh startup and should search for new downloads right?
<HTC Thunderbolt/Gingerbread and Motorola Droid 3/Gingerbread - Verizon - PodTrapper 3.0.21> - <HoneyDew 2.0.6 HTC Thunderbolt/Motorola Droid 3>
cadzilla74

Re: No Auto Downloads v 3.0.16 on Thunderbolt

New postby marwatk on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:27 pm

It should, yes. There's a problem with the LTE stuff on the thunderbold (in my code). I'm working on getting it fixed, should have it by the end of this weekend.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

New postby cadzilla74 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:14 am

Once again, major props for addressing these things so quickly when HTC and Verizon kicked this bird out of the nest before the wings were fully developed. PT fires up as expected when on wifi at home and also at work on LTE (we are in a hardened shell data center so we have amp/repeaters inside connected to satellite dishes on a tower outside so our phones will work. If there were 10 bars on the strength meter on my TBolt I'd probably be hitting on all 10 in there....LOL.
<HTC Thunderbolt/Gingerbread and Motorola Droid 3/Gingerbread - Verizon - PodTrapper 3.0.21> - <HoneyDew 2.0.6 HTC Thunderbolt/Motorola Droid 3>
cadzilla74

New postby marwatk on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:15 pm

Can you check out 3.0.19 and see if that fixes it for you? Let me know if not.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to Bugs and help