Droid Bionic and changing storage location

Go here if you're having an issue with Podtrapper.

Droid Bionic and changing storage location

New postby KCsun on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:48 am

I have a droid bionic and when I attempt to change the location for storage from internal to sdcard-ext there is no way for me to choose the folder. I can browse the files on both internal and external and can even create a new folder on each but it seems that there is no way to select the folder that I want to change storage to. I have checked the options and when I am in the folder I want to use I only get the following: Settings / Make Directory / Back / Help/Support. I am using 3.0.20 currently. I know there are issues with the Bionic and installing apps to sdcard-ext and didn't know if this was part of that or something separate.
KCsun

Re: Droid Bionic and changing storage location

New postby Tripper_ on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:01 am

select sdcard-ext (do a long press to choose the folder)
Tripper_

Re: Droid Bionic and changing storage location

New postby zoltansoos on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:28 am

I have a similar problem with 3.020 on Droid Bionic.

Settings -> Storage settings -> displays "Storage folder: /mnt/sdcard/podtrapper"

When pressing the "Change storage settings" button, the only entry listed in the folder list is:

--------------------
sdcard

I can navigate into the folder, but no way to navigate to upper hierarchy, namely to the OS file system ("/" or "/mnt") that lists the sdcard-ext location.

The whole thing came about when I cot a notification that my registration expired and now the new version is not able to access my old podcasts (located on sdcard-ext/podtrapper).

Thanks,
Z
zoltansoos

Return to Bugs and help