App Error 601?

Go here if you're having an issue with Podtrapper.

App Error 601?

New postby bigjosh on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:08 pm

PodTrapper reliably crashes my blackberry hard with just the words "App Error 601" and a reset button.

Crash only seems to happen while downloading. Never get this error without PodTrapper running, almost always get it if I leave PodTrapper running overnight to download.

Phone is a new Verizon Bold 9960.

When I got new phone, I restored PodTrapper settings from old phone using Backberry Desktop. PodTrapper also thinks that I have a lot of podcasts downloaded that I do not becuase this is a new and empty SD card. If I try to play one of these phantom episodes, I get a file not found error. Posisble this is contributing to the 601 somehow? Any way to tell PodTrapper to check and see which episodes are actually present and update it's view of the world to match what is really there?

Thanks!

-josh
bigjosh

Re: App Error 601?

New postby cadzilla74 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:33 pm

Try going into storage settings and prune orphaned files (you may need to keep bringing up sub-menus until you see it). Wish I could be more help but I left BB for Android a few months ago. Still love PodTrapper but the Settings Menu is a bit different to find in the new OS.
<HTC Thunderbolt/Gingerbread and Motorola Droid 3/Gingerbread - Verizon - PodTrapper 3.0.21> - <HoneyDew 2.0.6 HTC Thunderbolt/Motorola Droid 3>
cadzilla74

Re: App Error 601?

New postby bigjosh on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Got "Finished Pruning - Pruned 0 files". I think I need the oposite of pruing - I want PodTrapper to delete its local file pointer for any file that is not really there.

Thanks!

-josh
bigjosh

Return to Bugs and help