Subscribed to PC, but shows "EMPTY"

Go here if you're having an issue with Podtrapper.

Subscribed to PC, but shows "EMPTY"

New postby contento on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:05 am

Are some PC's formated specificaly for iTunes and therefore exclusive? I subscribed to a PC via the "add cast" in the software, found my PC, used the menu to subscribe...no problem. When I open the software, i see the PC listed (no images like the others that seem to be working, just the URL). When I select it, it says *Empty*

I opened the XML file itself and it's got content, but I see iTunes tags. I thought maybe that was keeping it from being recognized.

http://www.activeword.org/podcast.xml

Thanks all!
contento

Re: Subscribed to PC, but shows "EMPTY"

New postby contento on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:08 am

ok, so patience took care of it ;)
i just looked at the screen immediately after sending the post....it's there...all good.

Thanks anyway!
contento

New postby marwatk on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:44 pm

No problem, these are my favorite type of issue to solve (the ones where I don't have to do anything) :P

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

New postby Kevin on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:25 am

Okay...no I have this problem.

I've downloaded your wonderful app on my BB 8800. I was attempting to subscribe to 3 podcasts from the http://www.quickanddirtytips.com stable. While I was able to add the podcasts, I was only able to start downloading from one. In fact, the other podcasts (mind you, from the same site) wouldn't populate the list of episodes. Please advise.
Kevin

New postby marwatk on Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Hi Kevin, can you shoot me a copy of your logs (via the 'Email developer' menu item) with a short note of the issue so I can relate it to this post. It'll show me where it's going wrong.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to Bugs and help