Peformance issues?

Go here if you're having an issue with Podtrapper.

Peformance issues?

New postby glecko on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:37 pm

All - I'm testing 1.7.2 on a blackberry 8820 OS4.5 on AT&T ... so far this is probably one of the greatest pieces of software I have installed on the blueberry (wife's name for it).

Since I have installed PodTrapper it seems that once a day the blackberry becomes unresponsive. I had a twitter client called Twibble installed, and I thought that might be it, so I uninstalled. It has happened again, anyone else seeing this behavior?
gregory
8820 : OS4.5 : AT&T : BIS
glecko

Re: Peformance issues?

New postby marwatk on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Yeah, as much as I've tried to get the memory leaks under control, there's still a big one hiding in there somewhere that'll cause a problem after 2-3 days of podtrapper being up. I'm charting the memory stats to try to find it this week, hopefully that'll give me a clue to what's causing it that I'll have a fix for next release.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

New postby glecko on Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:19 am

Let me know if there is any way I can help collect data or anything like that. (I just recently came across the ALT-LGLG log files ... was "greek" to me, but cool to know it's there)
gregory
8820 : OS4.5 : AT&T : BIS
glecko

New postby marwatk on Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Nah, it happens on my device, so I've got everything I need to duplicate it. Unfortunately the simulator gets all crashy when it talks over the network, so I have to use trial and error to find it...

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to Bugs and help