Anyone use the "Switch Device" page?

Go here if you're having an issue with Podtrapper.

Anyone use the "Switch Device" page?

New postby ericmcgovern on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:57 pm

Somehow I put my "pin" code in totally wrong when buying PodTrapper. I realized this once the registration code didn't work.

I saw the "switch device" and thought "phew, I can correct my mistake!". However when I put all my information in, it takes me to blank page. Anyone had any luck using this?
ericmcgovern

Re: Anyone use the "Switch Device" page?

New postby diffused on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:14 pm

I had a little problem with my registration code at the beginning. You email the developer and he will get right back to you on it.
diffused~

BOLD TOUCH 9930 O.S. 7.1.0.342
diffused

New postby ericmcgovern on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:44 pm

Alrighty emailed "support@*****.com". I guess I have to be a bit more patient, my trial ran out in the middle of a podcast and I want to finish it! :)

Edit by marwatk: Filtered out the email, trying to avoid spam as much as possible :) See http://www.versatilemonkey.com for the support email address.
ericmcgovern

New postby marwatk on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:04 pm

Hi guys,

Sorry about that, the 'switch device' thing wasn't supposed to go live yet. (I'm working out library issues with the captcha on my web host). Eric, did you get a response from me via email? (I think so, but at this point I'm getting a ton of email, so it's hard to keep it straight :) )

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to Bugs and help