Add Items/Playlist

Go here if you're having an issue with Podtrapper.

Add Items/Playlist

New postby Shayna on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:19 am

After I watched the tutorial, I figured out how to use the playlist priority and view priority. I still can't get my playlist exactly the way I want it (high priority podcasts by episode date in order) but I'm sure that's a problem on my end. Anyway, I have noticed that if I scroll to what I want to listen to in the playlist and start a different podcast from what was at the top, it will remove that top podcast from the playlist. It will come back when I go through the Add Items routine, but that seems strange.

Also, since I didn't find the Add Items thing until I watched the tutorial and I consider myself fairly savvy, you might consider renaming that to "playlist management" or something else. Also, the menu, then Add Items isn't intuitive and I still forget to do it and then go out and wonder why my settings weren't saved. Just some feedback, nothing major. Thanks for your work, I tell everyone I know about the software and LOVE the freedom it gives me in only carrying one device!!

Shayna
Shayna

Re: Add Items/Playlist

New postby marwatk on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:56 pm

Hi Shayna,

Yeah, I really need to expose a bunch of functionality better, but unfortunately I've had to focus more on the looks than the usability recently :)

For the playlist thing, I think I know how to fix that. I'll see if I can get it in the next release. (Basically auto-pushing the item back on the playlist if it started out there).

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to Bugs and help