Will it work with encrypted MicroSD card?

Got an idea for an improvement? Post it here.
Forum rules
Use the topics below to discuss existing feature requests for PodTrapper.

Click here to add a new feature request, view the existing requested features, and vote for your favorites

Will it work with encrypted MicroSD card?

New postby MrSimmonsSr on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:02 am

Just found Podtrapper and am quite psyched about moving to it, possibly, from AudioBay, due to the inclusion of a Desktop Downloding option! Downloading over EDGE is for the birds and I no longer have a Wi-Fi enabled device.

Unfortunately, my company enforces a policy that requires the MicroSD card in my Curve 8310 to be encrypted. Is there any work-around? Any way to make it work? Any plans to add support for the encrypted card? I'm guessing it can't be that tough to add, since AudioBay seems to work with it, but I don't know a lot about the Blackberry development tools, so I could be way off on that.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

MrSimmonsSr
MrSimmonsSr

Re: Will it work with encrypted MicroSD card?

New postby MrSimmonsSr on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:08 am

Well, I just wanted to report back to the community that the encrypted MicroSD card doesn't seem to be an issue after all. PodTrapper is working like a dream for me!

Thanks for the kick-ass program. I'll be purchasing my license shortly!
MrSimmonsSr

Re: Will it work with encrypted MicroSD card?

New postby marwatk on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:55 pm

Hi MrSimmonsSr,

I'm glad to hear it's working. Thanks for letting me know. Let me know if you run into any issues or features you'd like to see.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to Feature requests