"Keep this" Feature Suggestion

Got an idea for an improvement? Post it here.
Forum rules
Use the topics below to discuss existing feature requests for PodTrapper.

Click here to add a new feature request, view the existing requested features, and vote for your favorites

"Keep this" Feature Suggestion

New postby jastop on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:09 am

This weekend I found myself looking through the application for a “keep this” option. I could not find one, so I am wondering if it would be a worthwhile feature suggestion.

I have a similar option on my DVR and I use it all the time. “Keep this” prevents any specific item from being automatically removed to make room for a newer item. On my DVR there are two flavors of “keep this”. The first would is “Keep until disk full”, it prevents deletion until there is absolutely no disk space left for new content. The second option my DVR has is “Keep until deleted”, selecting it keeps the episode until a person manually deletes it. I can think of a third option that might also be useful. When selected it would move the content to the user’s device media library and remove it from PodTrapper’s list of content.

Thanks again for the hard work on this application!
jastop

Re: "Keep this" Feature Suggestion

New postby marwatk on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:49 pm

Hi jastop,

That's actually been on my todo list for a while, I just haven't gotten around to it. I'll definitely be adding it at some point, though.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Re: "Keep this" Feature Suggestion

New postby jastop on Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:04 pm

Great!

I'll keep watching for it. Thanks again.
jastop

Return to Feature requests