stop downloading "when"...

Got an idea for an improvement? Post it here.
Forum rules
Use the topics below to discuss existing feature requests for PodTrapper.

Click here to add a new feature request, view the existing requested features, and vote for your favorites

stop downloading "when"...

New postby mrcoyote on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:18 pm

right now, you do have great options to pause downloading - when charging or not, via cell or wifi, etc, etc.

My thing is I have unlimited data on my cell plan, so I download when charging or not. I also have it set to stop when I get to 500mb left on my microSD card.

BUT, I'm finding my Blackberry Storm gets rather warm when downloading 200+Mb of data - then it won't take a charge until it cools down again. Any way you could build in some extra protection into podtrapper? having it stop downloading at a "30% battery" remaining level - or user adjustable amount? That would probably save that problem for me.

Thanks!
mrcoyote

Re: stop downloading "when"...

New postby marwatk on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:37 pm

Yeah, another user suggested this, it's on my list, just haven't had a chance yet. I'll try to make it for the next release.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Re: stop downloading "when"...

New postby Geoff on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:36 am

This feature doesn't work on my Tour. I'm running 5.0.0.230 and i tried setting it to 50% and 75% when my phone was at about 15% and i can watch it start downloading.

To duplicate, i have "Only download when charging" set to "yes" and then i set the "Min Battery Level" to 75%. Then I have "pause when listening" set to "no".

Idears?
Geoff

Return to Feature requests