Change stacking behavior of screens

Got an idea for an improvement? Post it here.
Forum rules
Use the topics below to discuss existing feature requests for PodTrapper.

Click here to add a new feature request, view the existing requested features, and vote for your favorites

Change stacking behavior of screens

New postby arkolbus on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:43 am

It looks like you keep track of the screen order by placing them in a stack, so that the escape key properly returns to the previous screen. This makes sense, except as it is implemented, it is possible to have the same screen at multiple positions in the stack.

For example, I usually toggle between the playlist and download screens, so these get piled on the stack. When I want to return to the main screen, the only way to get there is to use the escape key to escape out of all those screens (download->playlist->download->playlist->...->main).

Is there a way you can remove duplicate screens from the stack, or at least give the main screen a keyboard shortcut? Maybe the keyboard shortcut to main could also empty the stack, but I'm not sure if that's necessary.
HTC Droid Incredible 2
Verizon Wireless
Android 2.3.3
Podtrapper 3.0.20
arkolbus

Re: Change stacking behavior of screens

New postby marwatk on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:24 pm

I was wondering if this would be a problem for anyone :)

It worked fine until we started introducing all the kb shortcuts that allow the stack to get all sorts of crazy. I'll put it on my list to clean that up.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to Feature requests