Desktop Download: All podcasts updated and downloaded.

Got an idea for an improvement? Post it here.
Forum rules
Use the topics below to discuss existing feature requests for PodTrapper.

Click here to add a new feature request, view the existing requested features, and vote for your favorites

Desktop Download: All podcasts updated and downloaded.

New postby papaquack on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:31 am

Good morning!!! Thanks for such a great product. It is without a doubt the most-used downloaded application on my blackberry. I love it!!! There really isn't much that I can think of that would improve podtrapper... you've pretty much got it rocking for now. However, in using it for the past two months, there have been two features that stand out that would make it a little bit easier for me. :-) I'll put them in separate topics for easier viewing.

This first is in regards to desktop downloading. Most of the time I just download the podcasts overnight while I'm sleeping. However, occasionally something will happen and the podcasts don't download. It's happening fewer and farther between now that the beta has the "start podtrapper on reboot" option working great for those times that I forget to start it. :-) But there are times when the media card thinks it's in mass storage mode and podtrapper won't download. So, I just throw it on the computer (not literally of course) and download my podcasts real quick.

A really nice feature for the desktop downloader application would be to add a little statement in the status window that says that all the podcasts have finished downloading. That way I don't have to get on my blackberry and view the current downloads to make sure that I don't unplug the blackberry with a download still going. :-) Just a thought.

Thanks again for a great product!!!
Philip
papaquack

Re: Desktop Download: All podcasts updated and downloaded.

New postby arkolbus on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:01 am

I second the motion.
HTC Droid Incredible 2
Verizon Wireless
Android 2.3.3
Podtrapper 3.0.20
arkolbus

Re: Desktop Download: All podcasts updated and downloaded.

New postby marwatk on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:48 pm

Hi guys, thanks for the feedback! Good idea, it's done and will be in the next release.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to Feature requests