Delete Episode Option in Playlist View

Got an idea for an improvement? Post it here.
Forum rules
Use the topics below to discuss existing feature requests for PodTrapper.

Click here to add a new feature request, view the existing requested features, and vote for your favorites

Delete Episode Option in Playlist View

New postby papaquack on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:39 am

Good morning again... here is my second feature request. :-) I posted a couple of months ago about adding a categories or folders option to keep my podcasts grouped by topic, and you or someone pointed me to the playlist feature which is working great!!! I've got all my NASCAR podcasts automatically added to my NASCAR playlist which I listen to every morning. Sometimes I get a podcast that comes up that I really don't want to listen to and/or I just get behind and don't feel like catching up. So I end up deleting them. The problem is that I'm usually in the playlist view when I decide to delete it and have to back out and find the podcast feed to open it up and delete the episode from there. Once it's done, I have to go back to the playlist view to see if there are any other podcasts I want to delete. It would be nice to have a "delete this episode" option in the playlist view.

Thanks again for a great product!!!
Philip
papaquack

Re: Delete Episode Option in Playlist View

New postby arkolbus on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:06 am

I'm not sure what version you're using right now, but I know that in the version I'm using now (Beta 2.1.12), there are the following options in my menu, when viewing from the playlist screen.

Remove Selected (del)
Remove and Delete (alt+del)

If you don't have these options, try upgrading to the latest beta (ota.versatilemonkey.com/beta). If you don't trust the beta, this feature should be in the next official release.
HTC Droid Incredible 2
Verizon Wireless
Android 2.3.3
Podtrapper 3.0.20
arkolbus

Re: Delete Episode Option in Playlist View

New postby papaquack on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:29 pm

Ahhh... well whaddya know. :-) I swear I've looked through that menu at least 50 times looking for that!!! Oh well.. ya'll are just so good... you solved my problem before I even realized I had one. Thanks again!!!

Philip
papaquack

Return to Feature requests