Feature: Unlimited Option: Downloaded Episodes to Keep

Got an idea for an improvement? Post it here.
Forum rules
Use the topics below to discuss existing feature requests for PodTrapper.

Click here to add a new feature request, view the existing requested features, and vote for your favorites

Feature: Unlimited Option: Downloaded Episodes to Keep

New postby Feature Bot on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:02 pm

User BBB445 submitted the following feature request:

Unlimited Option: Downloaded Episodes to Keep

Vote for your favorite features
Feature Bot
Magic Bot

Unlimited Option: Downloaded Episodes to Keep

New postby BBB445 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:02 pm

There are a lot of many great pod casts out there that span well over the current max setting
Of 100 on the Dowmloaded Episodes to Keep: setting, I will not name each publucation I'm taling
About but one is a long running Sci-Fi pod cast with well over 200 episodes, every one still listed
On the RSS feed and yet due to the limit of 100 episodes to keep I can't build a nicely organized
List of that I've come to enjoy from PodTrapper's GUI. Being away from my Itunes rig and around
My blackberry this option would be nice for keeping a compleat record of the podcasts I enjoy
The most.
BBB445

Re: Feature: Unlimited Option: Downloaded Episodes to Keep

New postby arkolbus on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:57 am

This may not be exactly what you're looking for, but I noticed it helps for podcasts with large feeds:
Under Settings->Storage Settings, you can change the maximum episodes that PT will read from the feed. This allows PT to "see" all the episodes, even though it won't download and keep all of them at once. This helps if you want to traverse through the entire podcast archive, but it won't allow you to archive all the episodes on your device.
HTC Droid Incredible 2
Verizon Wireless
Android 2.3.3
Podtrapper 3.0.20
arkolbus

Return to Feature requests