View Deleted

Got an idea for an improvement? Post it here.
Forum rules
Use the topics below to discuss existing feature requests for PodTrapper.

Click here to add a new feature request, view the existing requested features, and vote for your favorites

View Deleted

New postby drmrbrewer on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:06 pm

I generally don't like deleting anything, preferring to archive instead. However, on the BB it is necessary to delete podcasts to make way for more. That is clear. What is good, though, is that you can delete a podcast and still preserve the podcast entry in the listing, so it is not entirely wiped out.

However, the View Deleted option appears to be very transient -- it only works while you remain in the list concerned. If you back out, and then go back in again, it's back to NOT showing deleted.

What I'd appreciate is a *global* option to Show Deleted *at all times*. That way, I can see that I've listened to a podcast in the past, but that it has since been removed from BB storage, but is available to re-download (assuming it is still out there) -- and that setting applies globally.

Thanks,

Mike
drmrbrewer

Re: View Deleted

New postby marwatk on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:18 pm

Hi Mike,

There's a global Setting 'Default View' that has a 'DLed+UnDLed+Deleted' option that I think will do what you want.

Hope this helps.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to Feature requests