Color and Background

Got an idea for an improvement? Post it here.
Forum rules
Use the topics below to discuss existing feature requests for PodTrapper.

Click here to add a new feature request, view the existing requested features, and vote for your favorites

Color and Background

New postby Neuroxic77 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:27 am

I know this might be a ton of work but it would be cool if the user could change the colors of the progress bar. Like maybe I want Red for Downloading, Green for playback, Black for not Downloaded and then if I get bored I could change them.

The same option for the background would be cool also. Especially if we could use a picture that we have stored on our phone. Although it might be hard to see the text. but maybe just have a couple of background colors to choose from then.
Neuroxic77

Re: Color and Background

New postby marwatk on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:54 pm

I may actually get to this eventually, but for now I'm just trying to get it looking good at all, much less regardless of custom settings :)

The progress bar color is actually really easy to do, so I may add some easter egg to adjust it, but it'll probably never show up in the main settings (I'm tinkering with a keyboard combination to open up an 'advanced settings' menu, though).

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Re: Color and Background

New postby Neuroxic77 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:25 pm

That would be neat. I'm rocking a Storm and have never used the keyboard shortcuts(in fact I just tested it after your post.)
If you do make it an easter egg PM me so I'll find it. Thanks :lol:
Neuroxic77

Return to Feature requests