Deleting media

Go here if you're having an issue with Podtrapper.

Deleting media

New postby Bionic Man on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:53 am

I used PT w/BB Bold (not touch screen) for years and now just switched to a android Bionic. The software is pretty different for the touchscreen. One thing I can't figure out is how to delete an episode after I listen to it. W/the BB I used to just delete it. However, w/the touchscreen/android I don't see how to actually delete media. I would think that you long hold an episode and then when the menu comes up delete would be an option, but its not.

Anyone know how to MANUALLY delete media from PT?
Bionic Man

Re: Deleting media

New postby cadzilla74 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Open the Podcast in question. Long press on the Podcast Episode to remove. Pop up menu should have an option to Mark Listened or to Delete Episode among other choices. If not, update PodTrapper to the Beta 3.0.21 here instead of Market version 3.0.6 I think it is. I have mine set to delete episodes as they finish. Sometimes they end with a few seconds on the clock. I just long press and choose Mark Listened and it's gone and PT starts downloading the next one if there are any for that Podcast.
<HTC Thunderbolt/Gingerbread and Motorola Droid 3/Gingerbread - Verizon - PodTrapper 3.0.21> - <HoneyDew 2.0.6 HTC Thunderbolt/Motorola Droid 3>
cadzilla74

Re: Deleting media

New postby Bionic Man on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Thanks, I will try the other version because there is not that option to delete in my current one.
Bionic Man

Return to Bugs and help