HoneyDew Operations

HoneyDew Operations

New postby ylexot on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:15 am

I just wanted to comment because it took me a while to figure out how to work HoneyDew. In fact, I was about to post a question about how to run it when I figured it out. I put HoneyDew on my Storm and my fiance's Curve. Of course, it starts off with the add item screen. I tried putting in an item and category and figured it worked like most apps where hitting the back/esc button would save it. And it brings up the Save/Discard/Cancel as I'd expect, but selecting Save does not add an item. I'd suggest changing that so that selecting save adds the item. I'd also suggest adding a menu item to add the item (which I also expected to be there). Further, I'd suggest a button on the add item screen that will add the item.

That being said, now that I know that the enter key adds the item, I do find that to be very efficient especially since the category remains filled in allowing you to add multiple items to one category more quickly.

Another suggestion...on the categories list, suggest adding a menu item to delete the highlighted item or list.

Nice work! I look forward to buying it.
ylexot

Re: HoneyDew Operations

New postby marwatk on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:51 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I totally spaced that enter wouldn't be obvious on the storm. In the version I'm finishing up I've added a 'Press enter' to save status message when you move to the category section.

A menu item would be good as well, also making the save work would be good :)

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll definitely incorporate them all before the real release.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to General Discussion