Error on resuming...starts the same place I started last?

Go here if you're having an issue with Podtrapper.

Error on resuming...starts the same place I started last?

New postby bill724 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:35 am

I have tried to reproduce this to figure out when it's happening and haven't found a way to get it to consistently happen, but occasionally when I resume podtrapper after manually pausing (using the mute button), the podcast starts back some period. It seems like it was from where I left off the last time I paused/resumed, but I can't say that for sure. I'm running 2.5.0 on a Storm. Any thoughts? I did check to make sure I didn't have the auto-rewind feature turned on (I didn't).

I'll keep trying to reproduce. The good news is that it's always back, so I don't miss anything, just get to enjoy part of the podcast a second time (or keep hitting the FF button until I get to the spot where I really left off).

Thanks!

- Bill.
bill724

Re: Error on resuming...starts the same place I started last?

New postby marwatk on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:53 pm

Hi Bill,

Sometimes the media player will get closed by the BB behind the scenes, and PodTrapper has to start it back up and seek to where it was. It's not always able to get exactly where it was though. (Though this could be a bug, for sure). If you do find any more details definitely let me know.

-Marcus
Versatile Monkey
For more/quicker help make sure to check out the user manuals
marwatk
Lead (and only) Monkey

Return to Bugs and help