Otlook RSS feeds to BB ?

Go here if you're having an issue with Podtrapper.

Otlook RSS feeds to BB ?

New postby rick on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:35 pm

Just downloaded the PodTrapper trial version and subscibed to 2 RSS feeds. Both show up in my Outlook 2007 folder but I can't figure out how to update my Blackberry (Curve 8330). I want to download via Desktop/USB using the BB Desktop Manager. Do I have to configure the synchronization options?
any help woukld be greatly appreciated
rick

Re: Otlook RSS feeds to BB ?

New postby arkolbus on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:29 pm

PodTrapper can't get the feeds from Outlook.

If you're not familiar with podcast feeds, the easiest thing to do is use PT's built-in browser. You can access it from within PT by going to the "Main Screen", then Menu->"Add Podcasts"->"Browse/Search"

If you know the URL for the podcast feed, you can email it to your BB, copy the URL, and paste it into PT (Main Screen->Menu->Add Podcasts->Enter feed URL's manually

To download over USB, you need the Blackberry Desktop Manager installed (which I assume you already do), and PodTrapper's desktop downloader (available at http://ota.versatilemonkey.com/podtrapper/). Enable PT to download over USB, and just plug in your BB to your computer. Make sure that "Mass Media" mode is OFF when you're attempting this.

For more information, please read the manual and the tutorial
HTC Droid Incredible 2
Verizon Wireless
Android 2.3.3
Podtrapper 3.0.20
arkolbus

Return to Bugs and help