Questions on functions

Anything that isn't a bug or feature request goes here

Questions on functions

New postby San Juan on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:29 am

I noticed a new option on the menu, "Fix Player" What does this do?
Also, I have been unable to get my BB Storm to play on my bluetooth via the select output.
Another menu option I would like to know is the Toggle Preserved.

Thanks for a great program.
San Juan

Re: Questions on functions

New postby arkolbus on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:09 am

San Juan wrote:I noticed a new option on the menu, "Fix Player" What does this do?

If you pause an episode, then resume, and playback starts at the beginning (instead of where you left off), try using this menu option. Details here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=583

San Juan wrote:Also, I have been unable to get my BB Storm to play on my bluetooth via the select output.

Do you have a mono or stereo bluetooth headset? Mono headsets typically do not work. I think the A2DP stereo profile is required, and most mono sets don't support it. This is a BB limitation, unfortunately. To be sure, try listening with the built-in BB media player. If BT doesn't work there, it can't work in PT. There's a lovely discussion on BT here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=251

San Juan wrote:Another menu option I would like to know is the Toggle Preserved.

If you have auto-delete after listening enabled, you can toggle an episode preserved to prevent it from being automatically deleted.
HTC Droid Incredible 2
Verizon Wireless
Android 2.3.3
Podtrapper 3.0.20
arkolbus

Return to General Discussion